Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Plants vs Fish, Why Plants Win - Professor Brian Peskin Explains the Science

(Full Aging Matters Magazine Article Reprint, Buy Brain Peskin formula PEO here)   What you are about to read may shock you, but the information is not opinion. The hypotheses are based on state-of-the-art medical science. This paper provides the truth about EFAs--essential fatty acids--what they are and what they aren't.

What is currently erroneously termed an EFA isn't actually an EFA. I am often asked how my EFA-based recommendations differ from others. The answer is simple but very significant. The term “essential fatty acids” is being misused so frequently that I was compelled to coin a new phrase, Parent Essential Oils (PEOs). This term “Parent Essential Oils” refers to the only two true essential fatty acids: Parent omega-6 (linoleic acid, or LA) and Parent omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA). The term “Parent” is used because these are the whole, unadulterated, fully functional forms of the only two essential fats your body demands, as they occur in nature.

Once PEOs are consumed, your body changes a small percentage--less than 1%--into other biochemical entities called “derivatives,” while leaving the remaining 99% in parent form. State-of-the-art 21st century analysis with positron emission testing (PET) proves this fact. Twenty-five to thirty-three percent (25-33%) of every cell membrane’s lipids are supposed to be PEOs! For much more extensive science, please see my book, PEO Solution, co-written with one of America’s leading integrative physicians, Robert Rowen, M.D.

LDL-C (cholesterol) is the transporter of PEOs

Lowering LDL-C was a good 1st attempt at trying to reduce the adulterated Parent omega-6 in everyone’s diet. However, this method isn't strong enough. That is why statins are only marginally (if at all) effective. The 21st century solution is to consume sufficient organic, unadulterated PEOs each and every day. Modern food processing and supermarket ease require their constant adulteration for long shelf life.

Figure 1: The structure and composition of a low density lipoprotein showing
the significance of its large esterified meaning checmically tied to PEO cholesterol structure in its center. 


Today, most cooking oils are based on Parent omega-6 (LA). For long shelf life, food processors adulterate these oils making them no longer oxygen-absorbing or fully functional. One hundred trillion (100,000,000,000) defective cell membranes would be expected to cause enormous health problems--and they do--from cardiovascular disease, to cancer, to diabetes.

Even the finest restaurants use these adulterated oils! Ask yourself: How can we be so sick in spite of so many of us trying to do the right things regarding our health? There is only one logical conclusion.

We aren't solving the prime cause of our health problems--but now we can.

Read the rest of the Why Plants Win by Brian Peskin here...

Buy the PEO supplement based on Brian Peskin's research....