No longer a "man's disease", more women than men now die of heart disease each year. Only 54% of women recognize that heart disease is their number 1 killer.
Almost 65% of women who die suddenly of coronary heart disease have no previous symptoms. 90% of women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
Signs of a Heart Attack
Women often report emotional stress prior to heart attacks.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Upperback or chest pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in one or both arems, back, neck, jaw or stomach
- Unusual or unexplained fatigue
- Sweating or anxiety
Strauss Heart Drops
1 ouf of 2 people need an arterial cleanse. Is it you?
Strauss Heartdrops help maintain cardiovascular health, reduce blood lipids (like cholesterol) and support healthy circulation.
Try Strauss Heart Drops at Natural Healing Tools.
1) Kochanek MD, Xu JQ, Murphy SL, Minifo AM, Kung HC. Deaths: final data for 2009, National vital statistic reports, 2011;60(3).
2) MoscaI, Mochari-Greenberger H, Dolor RJ, Newby, LK, Robb KJ. Twelve year follow-up of American women's awareness of cardiovascular disease risk and barriers to heart health. Circulation: Cardiovascular Qualtiy Outcomes, 2010;3:120-7.