Life-Systems Engineering ScienceL.S.E.: This new field, founded in 1995 by Professor Brian S. Peskin, is defined as: The new science of producing desired results by working cooperatively with the natural processes of living systems.
This is in sharp contrast to a drug. Drugs typically artificially alter your biochemical reactions and always have negative (harmful) side effects.
Brian's alma mater, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (MIT) utilizes the same concepts Professor Peskin originated - bringing engineering into the field of human physiology and biochemistry to make astounding advances in health! They published the following statement on their web site on January 19, 1999.
BIOENGINEERING & ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH: "Combining engineering, biology and chemical tools to reveal life's secrets, improve health care technology, and bridge natural and synthetic engineering - B.E.H. is about making scientific breakthroughs that change the way we live."
The World's Leading Physiologic EFA ExpertProf. Brian Peskin is a world-leading scientist specializing in parent Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) — termed Parent Essential Oils (PEO) — and their direct relationship to both cancer and cardiovascular disease. While advancing the scientific understanding of the role of essential fatty acids in the body's metabolic pathways, he has concurrently developed a means for alleviating cancer's prime cause, as postulated by Nobel Prize-winner Otto Warburg, M.D., Ph.D., by increasing cellular oxygenation (The Hidden Story of Cancer, store.pinnacle-press.com).
Amazingly, there is a fundamental cancer / heart disease connection, whereby the same physiologic solution solves both conditions. This information will lead to a new understanding of how to treat and prevent both cancer and heart disease. The basis for Peskin's current work, grounded strictly in state-of-the-art science — in particular, physiology — can be found in his seminal work and peer-reviewed medical journal articles. Clinical physicians throughout the world have validated Prof. Peskin's EFA recommendations.
In the most exciting development to date, Brian's theoretical conclusions were recently and completely validated in a physiological experiment by precise instrumentation capable of measuring arterial compliance. This experiment (IOWA experiment) provided the first conclusive clinical proof and validation of Prof. Peskin's theory. Peskin Pharmaceuticals has a patent pending on the medicament that embodies this development.
Important Books by Others• The Vitamin D Revolution: How the Power of This Amazing Vitamin Can Change Your Life,
by Soram Khalsa M.D. (Author). Order via Amazon
• The Statin Damage Crisis, by Duane Graveline, M.D. (Author), Malcolm Kendrick (Introduction)
Order via Amazon
• Hidden Truth about Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs, by Shane Ellison, M.S.c. (Author)
Order via Amazon
• The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food, by Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN (Author). Order via Amazon
Important Products by Others
- Vital Choice Canned & Pouched Wild Seafood. For the best canned tuna & salmon, Brian uses Vital Choice. Randy Hartnell, company CEO, uses wild fish that are younger, hence smaller than the fish most other companies use. Because of this significant difference, there is less concern over heavy metals, etc. Their canned tuna and salmon can't be beat! Try them once and you'll be "hooked." Order via their web site. View Average Mercury levels in common sea foods (PDF chart)
- Wilderness Family Naturals All-Natural Mayonnaise. If you prefer Kraft-style mayonnaise, this is a much better choice. Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, no soybean oil, certified organic. Order via their web site.
- Flower of the Ocean Celtic Sea Salt®. Chunky, delicious, culinary salt that is hand harvested, sun dried, whole and Kosher. Order via their web site.
- Purity Farms Organic Ghee, Clarified Butter that is certified organic. No trans fatty acids, salt-free, 0mg/serving oxidized cholesterol, Kosher. Best for frying. Order via their web site.
- Zevia™ Nature's Answer to Diet Soda. NO chemically processed sugar substitutes, no artificial flavors or colors, 0 net carbs, 0 sugar, little or no sodium (depending on flavor). Sweetened with purified Stevia™ natural herbal sweetener. Order via their web site.
Important Supplements, Based on Brian Peskin Formulas, by Others
|Yes Ultimate EFA|