Springreen 7 DAY CLEANSING PROGRAMOver fifty years of experience with fasts and cleansing have convinced us that each year all fecal matter is removed, no amount or kinds of drugs, operations, vitamins, or food supplements (including ours) will rid the body of all chronic ailments. Therefore, the most important procedure directed towards regaining Your Health is the complete and thorough cleansing of the colon, no matter what or how long it takes.
A 7 Day Cleanse (Fast) should be a must for everyone two to four times per year. Scientists have found that certain tiny water animals, alternately fed one week and starved the next during their entire life, lived five times longer than those that were fed all the time. Moderate fasting should be a routine procedure for everyone.
Our cleansing program is designed so that the glands and organs of the body can take a much-needed rest. As a supplement during the program, therefore, we recommend our No. 30 Springreen.
THE 7 DAY CLEANSING PROGRAM
Eat nothing for the full 7 days, other than as specified, during the program. Drink a glass of water in addition to what is given in the instructions. Be sure to drink at least one gallon of water per day. Plenty of water is essential to the success of the Cleansing Program.
You will need:
- One empty pint jar with a tight cover.
- JUICE (optional for flavor) - 2 tablespoons up to 1/4 cup mixed with water. (Your choice of apple, grape, berry, etc.).
- One bottle Springreen No. 30 Springreen.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 77 Detoxificant.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 79 Intestinal Cleanser.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 83 Wheat Germ Oil.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 87 Natural Source Vitamin C.*
- Any one of the following: enema bag with regular colonic tip (available at your local drug store), home enema board kit (such as the Colema Board®), or colonics from a Professional Colon Hydrotherapist.
- One bottle Springreen No. 79A Herbal Supplement. (A sample bottle of No. 79A containing 14 tablets is provided in the No. 89 Cleansing Kit.)
- One bottle Springreen No. 88 Whole Beet Plant Juice tablets.
- One infant rectal syringe.
- One cup high-grade olive oil.
The evening before commencing the program, take 2 Springreen No. 79A Herbal Supplement tablets. To more thoroughly eliminate fecal accumulation, slowly inject - using the baby rectal syringe - one cup of olive oil into the rectum. Massage the bowel gently and try to retain this oil until morning. If necessary, use an enema or a colonic the next morning to make sure the lower colon has been emptied.
A. Each day for 7 days take the following Cleansing Drink:
- Pour about one inch (or two tablespoons) of your choice of fruit juice into the pint jar. (This is to prevent the mixture from jelling too quickly and to give your drink flavor, although it is not necessary.)
- Add at least 10 ounces of water.
- Add 1 tablespoonful of Springreen No. 77 Detoxificant.
- Lastly, add 1 heaping teaspoonful of Springreen No. 79 Intestinal Cleanser.
- Put the cover on tightly and shake vigorously for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Drink quickly. Follow with fresh water, if desired.
B. 1 ½ Hours after taking the above Cleansing Drink take the Whole Food Supplements:
- 6 tablets of Springreen No. 30 Springreen
- 3 capsules of Springreen No. 83 Wheat Germ Oil
- 2 tablets of Springreen No. 87 Natural Source Vitamin C
- 2 tablets of Springreen No. 88 Whole Beet Plant Juice (optional item)
- Take this combination the desired number of times each day. In the course of the day you will have consumed at least 12 Wheat Germ Oil capsules, 24 Springreen tablets, 8 Natural Source Vitamin C tablets, and 8 Whole Beet Plant Juice tablets.
D. The results of this Cleansing Program will be dramatically enhanced when you use daily colon irrigation. Try to have 6-14 enemas or colonics during the 7 Day Cleansing Program.
A sample schedule might be as follows:
- 7:00 am – Cleansing Drink
- 8:30 am – Supplements
- 10:00 am – Cleansing Drink
- 11:30 am – Supplements
- 1:00 pm – Cleansing Drink
- 2:30 pm – Supplements
- 4:00 pm – Cleansing Drink
- 5:30 pm – Supplements
- 7:00 pm – Cleansing Drink
- 8:30 pm – Supplements
If your weight is over 150 lbs., you should take each 5 times per day – 1 ½ hours apart
AFTER THE 7TH DAY
- Use No. 77 Detoxificant and No. 79 Intestinal Cleanser in a Cleansing Drink morning and evening as daily maintenance. Many use the Cleansing Drink every morning for years to help build and maintain bowel regularity. The purpose of No. 77 is to adsorb (not absorb) undesirable matter in the alimentary canal. The purpose of No. 79 is to furnish fiber that retains moisture. It is mucilaginous, slippery, soft and bulky. (It has far more fiber than bran.)
- For best results take 20 tablets of No. 30 Springreen, 12 capsules of No. 83 Wheat Germ Oil, 6 tablets of No. 86 Pro-Gest, 4 tablets of No. 87 Natural Source Vitamin C, and 5 tablets of No. 88 Whole Beet Plant Juice daily for two or three months; then reduce to amounts on labels.
- Resume normal eating, but eliminate from your diet anything containing bleached whole wheat or bleached and refined white flour products. Also eliminate anything containing artificial color or flavor, corn syrup or refined sugars. Instead, use whole wheat, stone ground, or sprouted whole wheat flour and molasses or honey. Inquire until you find them.
- Eat a good size raw vegetable salad daily and one cooked leafy vegetable.
- Use fresh, raw fruits, in season, between meals and for desserts.
- Cook, bake, or steam all vegetables definitely on the raw side.
- Cook beef very, very rare. Broil fish on one side only. Cook eggs softly.
- Eat melons between meals.
- Drink water generously between meals only. Drinking water during meals dilutes the digestive enzymes in the mouth and stomach.
- See that one half of your food intake is fresh and raw, and gradually increase.
- Be sure to eat something raw at each meal. If this is not always practical, then augment the meal with No. 30 Springreen.
- Exercise. Even well-balanced blood is ineffective unless it is aerated (oxygenated), so walk, walk, walk.